About: Juicy BBQ brisket is a summer classic.Ingredients:
Kosher salt & black pepper
1. Trim away excess fat. Generously season the brisket with a mixture of half kosher salt and half black pepper. Let sit at room temperature for at least thirty minutes.
2. Set up your smoker/BBQ to use indirect heat, and bring to 120° C.
3. Place the brisket in the smoker with the thickest part closest to the heat source. Smoke until the internal temperature reaches 75° C. This can take several hours (about 1 hour per 500g of beef)
4. Wrap the brisket in uncoated butcher paper, then place back in smoker to cook until the internal temperature reaches 95° C.
5. Let rest at least one to two hours before enjoying.