A delicious Thai-inspired dish of flavourful minced pork balanced with fresh salad boats.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- Salad leaf mix
- Wild garlic
- 3 table spoons of rice
- 50g Fresh or dried shallots
- 500g Minced pork
- A pinch of Chilli flakes
- 1 Lime
- 5 table spoons fish sauce
- Separate leaves into small, wild garlic, large and ornaments
- Add rice to pan and toast until golden brown. Then add into blender and blitz.
- Cook dried or fresh shallots in a pan
- Add minced pork and chilli flakes to pan and mix
- Add fish sauce, a zest of lime, and the blended rice flour. Mix well.
- Tear garlic leaves and add to pan, followed by the rest of salad leaves. Cook for another two minutes.
- Add garnish onto the mince and scoop onto lettuce boats